Oxford has a range of restaurants and cafes which cater for vegans:
- The Gardener’s Arms, Plantation Road, OX2 6JE. Veggie/vegan pub offering a wide range of traditional British pub food.
- The Rusty Bicycle, 28 Magdalen Rd, OX4 1RB. Gastro-pub offering several vegan options.
- Al Shami, 25 Walton Crescent, OX1 2JG. Lebanese restaurant where we will be hosting the conference dinner, on the evening of the 31st.
- Pizza Express, 8 Cornmarket St, OX1 3EX Italian chain restaurant offering a vegan pizza option.
- Las Iguanas, 40-41 Park End St, OX1 1JD. Mexican chain restaurant offering a separate vegan menu.
- The Pink Giraffe, 43B St Clements St, OX4 1AG. Chinese restaurant and take-away with an extensive separate veggie/vegan menu
- The Nosebag Cafe, 6-8 St Michael’s St, OX1 2DU. Self-serve cafe offering at least one hot vegan option daily
- Pret A Manger, 26-27 Cornmarket St, OX1 3EY. Chain cafe offering two different vegan sandwiches to take-away or sit in.
Further options can be found here.